Photographic Competition & Exhibition
A competition with the theme "The Ashby Canal"...
Venue: The Marina Cafe 1804
Details of how to enter the competition can be downloaded here
Please note the dates and information below
CLOSING DATE: entries now closed and the competition has been judged. A great collection of images, exhibited at Market Bosworth Library till the end of the festival, June 24th.
WINNING ENTRIES: on show at Cafe 1804, Bosworth Marina, on June 13th
Consider entering next year? Here are the details:
- entries are free and are limited to 2 images per entrant
• images are to be delivered printed and mounted but not framed to Market Bosworth community library on 8th June between 1-7pm
• all entrants are to complete the entry form downloadable here and at the top of this page, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on 4th June
• images are to depict any aspect of the Ashby canal
• enquires should be made via email@example.com
• competition is open to anyone age 16 or over
• the images must be the work of the entrant
• the judges will decide on 3 winners
• images must NOT be excessively manipulated by photo editing software
• images must be of appropriate nature (judges can disqualify at their discretion)
• the unmounted size of prints is to be no smaller than 5x5 inches (12x12cm) and no bigger than 10x8 inches (20x25cm) any format will be accepted
• all entries must have a title and the name of entrant on the reverse
• no professional photographers are to enter competition
• images may be returned by post at the owners risk (SAE required)
• photographs in the competition will be exhibited in Market Bosworth Community Library for the 2 weeks of the festival from 10th-25th June and then at 1804, the Bosworth Marina Cafe
• 3 winners will receive certificates and prize money of £100, £25 and £10
• winners will be notified by email
• the 3 winning images will be on display at Bosworth marina at the Ashby canal evening on 13th June 2017
• the promotor is Market Bosworth festival
• in the event of any dispute the judges decision is final
• these rules and terms and conditions are without prejudice.
• images are to be collected from Market Bosworth community library at the end of the festival
Sponsored by ERICA TOMLINSON: photography.